What You Should Know
The Content here is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, database and other intellectual property rights, which is either owned by or licensed to us. We hereby grant you a limited, revocable, non-sublicensable licence to reproduce and display the Honey Blush Content (excluding any software code) solely for viewing and using the Website. Do not copy, reproduce, make available online or transmit, publish, adapt, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any of the Honey Blush Content without written permission from us or the owner of the intellectual property rights. Further, the Honey Blush logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in association with Honey Blush or on the Website are the trademarks or registered trademarks or other intellectual property rights of the Company or our licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in association with the Website may be the trademarks or other intellectual property rights of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any of our or third party's trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos.
As we ask others to respect our intellectual property rights, we respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to or from the Website violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify us. We will use our reasonable endeavours to respond to all such notices, and if required or appropriate, remove the infringing material or disable all links to the infringing material. We may, but has no obligation to end a visitor’s permission to visit and use the Website if, under appropriate conditions, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of the Company or others.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed by a user of our service, please provide us with a notification that contains the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.